Check back soon....Read More
City of Armadale Way Out West Triathlon
Australian Youth I Junior I U23 Triathlon Series (3th/4th March, 2018)
Triathlon WA is proud to be selected to host Race 3 for the Australian Youth/Junior Triathlon Series and the Youth and Junior National Championships.
Youth A&B 13-16yo - Qualifying Race 1/Final A/B- 350m Swim | 12Km Bike | 2.5Km Run
Junior I U23 I Open- Qualifying Race 1/Final A/B- 350m Swim | 12Km Bike | 2.5Km Run
**Final A race numbers will be determined by the overall field size, all athletes will be notified closer the date via the athlete guide
Mixed Team Relay (All Age Categories)- 250m Swim | 6.5Km Bike | 1.6 Km Run
** Mixed Team Relay entry is included in all individual race entry fees, teams selection will be determined by individual State HP coaches.
If you have any queries regarding this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ITU Youth A (15 & 16yrs) – Born in the years 2002 & 2003
- ITU Youth B (13 & 14yrs) – Born in the years 2004 & 2005
Please note, this may be combined race but ITU Youth A (15 & 16yrs) & ITU Youth B (13 & 14yrs) will be recognised
- ITU Junior (17-19yrs) – Born in the years 1999, 2000 or 2001
- ITU U23 (20-23yrs) – Born in the years 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998
Please note, age is at 31 DECEMBER 2018
- Athletes who hold a Professional Licence can still compete in their respective age category
- Athletes must hold a TA membership to compete in the series. International athletes (such as NZL etc) must be financial members AND endorsed by their respective NF.
- Athletes who have been lapped during the bike segment will be withdrawn from the race. This provision MAY be modified by the TD/RR where there is no impact on the race schedule or impact on the race outcome.
- Compulsory Athlete and Bike Check-In will be held at Champion Lakes Regatta on Friday 2rd March, 2018
|Category||TA Member||Non-TA Member||Race Day Entry|
|U23/Open +Mixed Team Relay||$150||$170||No entries on the day|
|Junior/Youth + Mixed Relay||$150||No entries on the day|
Relay Teams will be selected in accordance with State Representatives on Saturday 3rd March. All team members will be notified by email and/or phone.