Check back soon....Read More
City of Armadale Way Out West Triathlon
Australian Youth I Junior I U23 Triathlon Series (3th/4th March, 2018)
Triathlon WA is proud to be selected to host Race 3 for the Australian Youth/Junior Triathlon Series and the Youth and Junior National Championships
- Enduro Format- Qualifying Race, Final A and Final B
- Relay- Youth,Junior and U23
- ITU Youth A (15 & 16yrs) – Born in the years 2002 & 2003
- ITU Youth B (13 & 14yrs) – Born in the years 2004 & 2005
Please note, this may be combined race but ITU Youth A (15 & 16yrs) & ITU Youth B (13 & 14yrs) will be recognised
- ITU Junior (17-19yrs) – Born in the years 1999, 2000 or 2001
- ITU U23 (20-23yrs) – Born in the years 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998
Please note, age is at 31 DECEMBER 2018
- Athletes who hold a Professional Licence can still compete in their respective age category
- Athletes must hold a TA membership to compete in the series. International athletes (such as NZL etc) must be financial members AND endorsed by their respective NF.
- Athletes who have been lapped during the bike segment will be withdrawn from the race. This provision MAY be modified by the TD/RR where there is no impact on the race schedule or impact on the race outcome.
- Compulsory Athlete and Bike Check-In will be held at Champion Lakes Regatta on Friday 2rd March, 2018
|Category||TA Member||Non-TA Member||Race Day Entry|
|U23/Open +Mixed Team Relay||$150||$170||No entries on the day|
|Junior/Youth + Mixed Relay||$150||No entries on the day|
Relay Teams will be selected in accordance with State Representatives on Saturday 3rd March. All team members will be notified by email and/or phone.